Contacts: Arcqos Safaris, LLC
Dates: Anytime between December 22nd, 2023, and January 25, 2024
Regular Price: $52,000
Discount Price: $39,000
Phone: +1 757-377-6977
This premier and highly personalized hunting experience takes place in our vast, exclusive concession in the historic Wakhan Corridor region of Tajikistan – the permanent home of large concentrations of Marco Polo Argali. Located on the Pamir River, our newly built lodge provides unexpected modern amenities and comfort at 12,000 feet. Well-equipped expert guiding teams with English language capability will conduct your hunt. We will manage all the details with precision from beginning to end. Nothing else is a Marco Polo Argali and this is a one-off opportunity due to a cancellation to hunt them at an exceptional price. Contact us for more information.
• This is a nine-day 1 x 1 hunt with 14 total days in-country.
• Accommodations are in a modern lodge with amenities; private bedrooms, kitchen, heated floors, and sauna.
• Included are: Full accommodations and meals, 2 guides/hunter, all hunting & rifle permits, border clearance assistance, in-country transport, veterinary certificate, and concierge trophy export preparation.
• Arrival/departure point is Dushanbe (DYU).
• The hunt may be upgraded to include Pamir ibex for $6,000.
• Extra hunters welcome at $39,000 and non-hunters for $3,500.
• Not included are: International flights, extra nights in Dushanbe, gratuities, trophy shipping and import brokerage.